Allium, Orange Blossom, Daffodil, Aster, Hibiscus, Dandelion
- Allium - The best thing i can cook is probably my dad’s version of grilled chicken.
- Orange Blossom - Probably girl. Dimples and freckles. But I know that however my child looks and whatever gender they happen to be or decide to be, they will be perfect. All the way around.
- Daffodil - The most thoughtful present I have ever gotten was something i would much rather not discuss.
- Aster - I am sure this is pertaining to physically being hot or cold. I would be cold, because its easier to get warm that way.
- Hibiscus - I played the Piano for a little while when I was younger.
- Dandelion - As pertaining to the world? I don’t think so. To myself, yes.. But only as to what I do for a living. Helping to raise kids at an early stage of their life and giving them the tools they need to continue growing in a positive way. I guess that is what I view as important.
- current mood: sexually frustrated because of roosterteeth employees